Thursday, December 2, 2010

When Will We Learn to Be Better


When will we learn to treat each other better? Things seem so final, because they are.

Do you remember my first apartment? The terrible bed I made all by myself. I was proud of that bed and my quiet life. Then I met you, and things got better. Then got worse, then they got better again.

We decided to rent a small one bedroom and one night while we were getting high in our new place, we put up paint tiles as decoration in our kitchen and over our bed. We were really happy then. It was brief, but we were happy.

I'm sorry that I didn't love you correctly. I abused our love and forgot about all of the little memories we shared; skipping class to have sex and cook dinner, medium rare pancakes. My crazy roommate.

I'm going to miss you so much. I wish I could be there when you finally realize what it is you're looking for out of life. I would say that we could be friends, but we know how that goes.

Good luck in Tennessee.

I love you.


P.S. I'm sorry this is so sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment