Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Long Live Jim's

Jim's Burger Haven is so run down and so old that you probably thought it closed twenty years ago. Well, you're sort of right. Nothing about this place has changed, except their supply of food, which by the way is fucking delicious. I got a four piece chicken and a bacon burger. It cost me a little less than eight dollars, but it was worth every penny. The burger was unreal. I don't think I've ever had bacon so crispy in my life, I mean my mom makes a pretty serious BLT, but this place is on another level.

For serious, this place's chicken will have you contemplating buying a bucket. Fuck KFC, fuck Ronald McDonald, LONG LIVE JIM'S BURGER HAVEN.

BTW, you can even play MS. Pacman or Centipede while the fourteen year-old behind the counter deep fries the shit out of your order.


Oh and I almost forgot. For some reason there's these weird kid pictures littered all over the walls of this place. It's creepy and I'm pretty sure they're the baby pictures of the girl who works behind the counter.

Just whatever you do, make this your one an only pitstop on the way to the beach, because if this place closes down I might pull a Ritchie Tenenbaum.


No comments:

Post a Comment